Wednesday 31 December 2014

FIVE DAYS OF GRATITUDE- DAY 5

Day 5

Today is the last day of my five days of gratitude, and the last day of the month, and the year. I have just blogged out my cogitations on the leap from this year into next, so I won’t bore you with that because I know soon, many of us will go off to church for crossover services, while others will go off to other places.


Today I want to thank the best set of people God has ever given me. My family.

And there is no way I can write this dispassionately.

For every one of them, My Dad, My mum, My sister and my two brothers.

Thank You God for each of them. Thank You for keeping them alive for me. Thank You that I did not have to mourn any of them.  Thank You for love in our family. Thank You for strong family ties.

Thank You for our reunion this season after one long year of being away. Thank You for our home.

Thank You for giving me to this family, thank You for giving me this family. Thank You for the unbroken cord that binds us. Thank You God so much.

For Soty


For Shalvah


For  Dera



For me


For Daddy


For Mummy


If I should write the so many thank yous on my heart here, there won’t be any space left for blogger anymore (besides who knows what will happen to my hand after that?)

Thank You Lord for my family.


Really, Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something